Study in France
- World’s 3rd Leading Host Country For Higher Education
- Low Fees or Reasonable Fees
- Internship opportunities with top companies of the world
- Part Time Job Opportunities
- Work Permit Opportunities After Internship
- Accommodations Help by French government
- Low Transportation Expenses
- Free French language Courses Provided by French Government Organization
- European Union Visa
- No IELTS
- Credit Transfer is possible
- 95% Job Placement
- 95% Visa Success Rate
- Employer will apply for Job Visa and get for 2 years
- No Police Clearance or Medicals are not Required
Type of College
In Universities, Subjects will be taught in French only . Colleges are semi-funded by the French Government. In Top Ranking Colleges, Placement will be good, but fee will be high. There are many colleges with Low fee.
Masters Degree - Euro 8000 to 18000
Bachelors Degree - Euro 8000 to 14000
Living Expenses of Euro 650 per months for Total number course duration along with the Balance Tuition Fee should be shown.
First or second class degree is acceptable
No GMAT; Specialized MBA require GMAT
Must clear Phone or Skype Interview by the college to be cleared
Guaranteed Earning through Internship:
All students will get 6 month of paid internship each year:
For Bachelor Students = €800 - €1000 per month
For Master Students = €900 - €1100 per month
For Engineering Students = €1100 + per month
Part time Work Opportunity:
Student can work 20 hour per week during study
Students will earn €9 per hour during part time work.
Full time work Opportunity:
After finished course student will get 6 months to One Year full time Job Search Visa.
After One year work permit it will extendable for next 4 year.