Transfer / Cancellation / Revaluation of the test
Transfer / cancellation of IELTS test
- If the candidates wish to cancel or transfer the date of the test within five weeks before the test, you will not be eligible for the refund. You can transfer the test date by paying an administrative fee.
- If you cancel or transfer the test date due to serious illness, then you must provide supporting original medical certificates within five days of the test date and this must prove your inability to appear for the test. Only evidence for serious illness will be considered.
- If you cancel your test for reasons other than serious illness, bereavement of a close family member, hardship or trauma, you will not be eligible for the refund. If you want to transfer the test date due to these reason, then valid evidence like original medical certificates, death certificates or police report must be provided for the exemption to be made. You should download the application form and send these documents along with the application form within five days of the test date through email, or courier.
- When the application is selected for transfer for the test date, you will be granted for the transfer. The candidates will be allowed to transfer the date only once.
If you pay for IELTS test through ICICI bank but do not complete your registration for the exam within three months of the payment date, then the full amount of the exam will be forfeited and you will not be granted a refund or fee adjustment for any exam date.
- The candidates who cancel the exam five months before the test date, the candidate will get a refund of cancellation. Fee paid at ICICI bank will be refunded by NEFT. A copy of the cancelled cheque must be submitted along with the application for postponement or cancellation . Fee which is paid online will be refunded back to the bank account through which the amount was paid. Send the form through email or post. If the application is approved, the test centers will refund the money by demand draft to the address given in the application form.
You can apply for a revaluation if you are not happy with your IELTS score. You should apply within six months of the test date. You should pay the enquiry fee. The fee will be refunded if the band score changes.
You will get the result of the revaluation within two to four weeks. You will receive it via email.
The original test enquiry form is shown below. You have to fill in all the details. You cannot appeal one more time for revaluation.
If the scores remain the same then there will no refund and your test report form will be returned to you .
Click on the link to view the revaluation form for IELTS