Education in Lithuania
Higher education in Lithuania is of two types university education and non-university education
Under university education, there are different types of programs
Types of program and duration
- Bachelors - 4 years
- Masters 1.5 – 2 years
- Integrated - 5 – 6 years
- Bachelors : Approx 2500 – 4000 Euros/ Year
- Masters : Approx 2500 – 4000 Euros/ Year
- For Sep session: 15 April
- For Jan session: 15 Nov
Approx 350-380 400 Euro per Month including accommodation.
Non-university education is mostly vocational education that is done after secondary studies
The duration may be 3 - 4 years
Bachelors : Minimum 55% in class 12th
Masters : Min 55% in graduation in related fields
English Language Requirement: IELTS not required provided previous education is in English
- A set of photocopy of academic documents and also apostle backside.
- Apostle academic documents by MEA, Govt. of India.
- If IELTS then original document required
- Letter of recommendation from School/Principal.
- Letter of Sponsor
- Mandatory -VISA/MasterCard
- Medical Insurance
- Original Flight ticket.
- Original Passport
- Photo 35 X 45 mm
- Statement of purpose.
- 3 months Bank statement/Original passbook only of father-Compulsory 12,000 Euros.
- PAN No./TAX doc. of parents/Source of Income proof-Optional
- ATM/Debit card colour copy original of account holder(Father)
- Declaration from student will not work & return from Lithuania after study-Notarized on Revenue stamp paper.