Why study in France
- World’s 3rd Leading Host Country For Higher Education
- Low Fees or Reasonable Fees
- Internship opportunities with top companies of the world
- Part Time Job Opportunities
- Work Permit Opportunities After Internship
- Accommodations Help by French government
- Low Transportation Expenses
- Free French language Courses Provided by French Government Organization
- European Union Visa
- No IELTS
- Credit Transfer is possible
- 95% Job Placement
- 95% Visa Success Rate
- Employer will apply for Job Visa and get for 2 years
- No Police Clearance or Medicals are not Required
Institutions in France
In Universities, Subjects will be taught in French only . Colleges are semi-funded by the French Government. In Top Ranking Colleges, Placement will be good, but fee will be high. There are many colleges with Low fee.
Some of the universities and colleges in France are as follows,
- Université de Bordeaux
- Université de Pau et du Pays de l'Adour
- ESCP Europe
- ESSEC Business School,
- INSEAD (Institut Européen d'Administration des Affaires or European Institute of Business Administration.)
- HEC Paris
- American University of Paris
- First or second class degree is acceptable
- No IELTS
- No GMAT; Specialized MBA require GMAT
- Must clear Phone or Skype Interview by the college to be cleared.
Documents required for admissions
- Original and valid passport
- ALL academic records since 12th with degree certificates
- Work experience letters or work contracts ( If Applicable)
- All internship certificates ( If Applicable)
- CV/ Resume
- Acceptance letter from French Institute
- Bank deposit slip- BNP Paribas Bank
- Passport size photograph
Document checklist may vary depend on Campus France requirement. When student will
request to Campus France to make an appointment, they will get checklist from Campus France
Cost of Education
- Masters Degree - Euro 8000 to 18000
- Bachelors Degree - Euro 8000 to 14000
Living Expenses of Euro 650 per months for Total number course duration along with the
Balance Tuition Fee should be shown.
Student Visa Process
Students who wish to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate or doctoral programs
has to apply for student visa.
- Visa fees : equivalent of 50 € if CampusFrance registered, 99€ if not, 99 € for family
Free of charges for students with scholarship from the French Government
- UG/ PG degree certificates.
- UG/PG Consolidated mark sheets
- 10th/12th marks sheets.
- Visa fees receipt.
- Current Passport
- Proof of fund- To show the visa delegates that the candidate is capable of funding his education.
- Parental consent document if the candidate is under 18.
- Bank loan sanction letter (in case of bank loan)
- Passport size photo.
- Online application form
- Air ticket booking
- Travel insurance for the first three months
- Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)- this document verifies that candidate has been given an offer to study in the university.
- Work experience certificate (if applicable).
- Accommodation Confirmation (if any).
- Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS) certificate (if applicable)
- Birth certificate
Students are advised to carry their original documents along with photocopies for verification.