A good IELTS score is the passport to your Career Abroad
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam preparation courses are an excellent way to show Universities, employers and other institutions that you have a high level of English. The qualification from these courses are respected and recognised WORLDWIDE.
IELTS is jointly managed by University of Cambridge, the British Council and IDP Education. The IELTS is essential for entry into many countries namely USA, UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia etc. for higher studies or employment or immigration.
These exams are recognised internationally by Employers, Universities and Governments. More than 3800 Governments, Universities and Professional Organisations and more than 6000 Educational Institutions in 120 plus countries namely USA, UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and many other countries accept IELTS as valid language Certification.
There are two versions of the IELTS namely the Academic and the General:
- The Academic version is intended for those who want to pursue higher education in abroad and for professionals such as Medical Doctors and Nurses who want to study or practise in an English-speaking country.
- The General Training version is intended for those planning to undertake non-academic training or to gain work experience or for immigration purposes.
- All candidates must complete four Modules - Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. IELTS scores are given from "Band 1" ("non-user") to "Band 9" ("expert user"). Band scores are used for each language sub-skill: Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking. The validity period of this Score card is 2 years. The duration of the test is 2 hours and 50 minutes.
|Nature of Test
||Paper Based Test (PBT)
||Listening, Reading, Writing & Speaking
||0-9 band. Required Score for UG - 6.0 band and for PG - 6.5 bands. Top universities may require 7 band
|Test Score Validity
||Will be published after 13 days of taking the test
|Test Registration Centre
||BroadMind office or British Councils / Libraries across India
|Mode of Registration
||Online or Walk-in to the Centre with required documents
|Proof of Document Required for Registration
||Original & Valid Passport, 2 photos signed at the backside
IELTS Training @ BroadMind
BroadMind is an authorised IELTS Test Registration Centre for British Council and IDP. Hence the candidates can register for their IELTS Exam at BroadMind and can choose their Exam dates.
We also provide In-house IELTS Training in our office in Chennai which guarantee our candidates for career abroad since IELTS and career abroad complement each other. We have the most systematic approach to the IELTS Training and producing excellent results.
- Authorised IELTS Test Registration Centre for British Council and IDP
- Trained by ETS-TOEFL and Pearson Test of English
- Highest Score: 8.5 Band
- Trained 1000s of students
- British Council Trained Trainers
- Well experienced Trainers with more that 15+ years of experience
- Native English Speakers are available to take classes
- Personalised One on One coaching
- Periodical Mock Tests and Assessments
- Free IELTS Materials and E-Books
- Language Lab with Good collections for IELTS Materials
- Crash Course / Week day / Week End / Online courses are offered
- Official Representative of 100 plus Universities in 18 countries
- Offer Free Consulting service for career abroad
The programme is said to be designed around an understanding of the testing pattern and the requirements of the candidates using the expertise and experience of the British Council Trained Trainers. Preliminary assessment for initial evaluation, personalised coaching, personal interactions with tutors, audio-visual inputs, continual assessment and mock tests are said to be some of the teaching methods. A language lab open to students and periodical tests by IDP and British Council are other features of the training.
We are a specialist in IELTS preparation. Our Trainers are British Council Trained Trainers. All Trainers of IELTS are experienced experts in IELTS preparation and the IELTS exam, they understand what is needed to gain a high score and the importance of the exam. You will be taught skills and techniques, get regular feedback and homework tasks. You will also have the opportunity to have IELTS exam practice.
If your English level is below intermediate we recommend starting a General English course until your level improves. We help students as much as possible to achieve their target and required score.
We offer varied services to help the test takers prepare and become successful in the test. These services include but not limited to FREE preparation materials, use of IELTS Resource Centre, orientations, etc.