Why Should I Learn French?
Top 10 Reasons:
- More than 200 million people speak French on the five continents
- Second most widely learned foreign language after English
- Ninth most widely spoken language in the world
- French is also the only language, alongside English, that is taught in every country in the world.
- ability to speak French and English is an advantage on the international job market
- Job opportunity in France and other French-speaking parts of the world (Canada, Switzerland, Belgium, and North and sub-Saharan Africa).
- France is the world’s number-one tourist destination and attracts more than 70 million visitors a year.
- French is both a working language and an official language of the United Nations, the European Union, UNESCO, NATO, the International Olympic Committee, the International Red Cross and international courts.
- After English and German, French is the third most used language on the Internet.
- Gain additional points in visa process
French Training @ BroadMind:
BroadMind offers a wide range of French courses for beginners - (Level 1) to advanced (Level 5) levels for all purposed let it be professional, academic or personal. We will offer a tailor-made courses like General French (extensive or intensive), French for specific purposes, French for teens, One-to-one courses etc., We focus not only on the acquisition of knowledge of grammar, vocabulary, phonetics but also the ability to use these correctly in real-life situations.
- Classes by well experienced and well trained faculties
- Classes by Native trainer
- Excellent Results
- Personal coaching and One-on-one training
- Free Material
- Frequent Mock Tests
- Flexible class hours
It is a dynamic and creative team The professionalism and enthusiasm of our trainers will help you perfect your French in a good learning environment with a friendly atmosphere favouring all forms of exchange.
Active methods, targeted on the needs of the participants
We offer a large range of French courses from full beginner’s to advanced levels. The programme followed is compliant with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL). We have a course to match your requirements: intensive, private, specialized French (business, tourism), preparation for exams, preparation for higher education, language courses for secondary school students, etc.